- 0 (Registered)
Yuva-Entrepreneurs Program (YEP)
A specialized course for those who are planning to join their family business or have recently joined the family business. The course is designed to bridge the gap between classroom knowledge and skills needed for family business and entrepreneurship.
- Enhance your skills for your improved contribution towards sustainability and growth of your family business.
- Doing a work is talent getting it done is an art. Learning art of effective delegation.
- Learning practical aspects of accounts, finance, business management and wealth management to become an effective and successful entrepreneur.
- Bringing corporate mindset in your family business
- Achieving better energies in your business through better synergy amongst different generations in your family. Our uniqueness is sharing the complex subjects of business, accounts and finance in such an interesting and entertaining way that everyone can understand and involve with ease.
Module A :
- Management Information System
- Art of Delegation
- Entrepreneurship Profile
- Organization Structuring and Team Building
- Important Management Technique
- Debt Funding and Negotiation
- Project Viability Study
- General Insurance
- Personal Finance Planning
Module B :
- Basics of Accounting
- Understanding Balance Sheet
- Understanding Cash Flow
- Costing and Budgeting
Module C :
- Income Tax
- Legal Compliance Management
- Subsidies and Labor Laws
Curriculum is empty